Re: All (?) network tests failing

2. The gif related tests are failing because of a recent change to record mac addresses
   I committed a fix for that.

Your fix didn't work; the gif tests are still failing with
src/tests/net/net_common.sh 1.40:

 http://www.gson.org/netbsd/bugs/build/amd64-baremetal/2020/2020.03.30.13.01.39/test.html#net_if_gif_t_gif_gif_basic_ipv4overipv4

3. The rest of the tests (I've sampled 5 of them) don't fail for me.

If you do a full release build from scratch, install the release, and
run the tests in the installed release like the testbeds do, I bet
they will fail for you, too.

All the tests are failing for you the same way:
rump.route: SO_RERROR: Socket operation on non-socket
I doubt that my gif change affected that. This smells to me like the rump fd hijack is not
working either because we have some new system call involved or something is messing
up the file descriptors.

What is your build host?
I am running the latest build I installed built from NetBSD/current to NetBSD/current.

christos