kmem caches and the cache line size

Hi,

This zero pads the cache names to be more readable in vmstat output, and
avoids creation of caches where the item size is not a factor or multiple of
the cache line size.

	http://www.netbsd.org/~ad/2020/kmem.diff

This gives me a repeatable 1-2% speed up on compile jobs on my test system,
means that __aligned(COHERENCY_UNIT) can be used more easily in structures
allocated with kmem_alloc(), and permits removal of a bunch of padding and
rounding done during allocation.

Comments?

Cheers,
Andrew