Re: [filemon] CVS commit: htdocs/support/security

Please note that we do have a way of installing new syscalls (via the
syscall_{,dis}establish() mechanism), but that only works for syscalls
that are not currently in use.  We don't have a (clean) way to replace
an already-installed syscall (no way to retrieve the current function
pointer).