Re: Driver for Wacom Intuos pen devices

Hi,

Yorick Hardy <yorickhardy%gmail.com@localhost> writes:

> Dear tech-kern,
>
> Please find a patch below for a new uintuos driver for two Wacom
> Intuos tablets (the Art CTH490 and Intuos M).  The Intuos M also
> has a bluetooth mode which I have not looked at.
>
> Linux has extensive support for the Wacom devices, but (in my
> opinion) the code is so tangled that it was much easier to work
> back from the reports and watching how they changed in response to
> physical events.
>
> This means that the Wacom tablet features are not all supported,
> but all of the pen features are supported (so it is actually a "pen
> driver", rather than a "tablet driver").
>
> I am quite confident that the larger CTH690 should also work,
> but I have no device to test with.

Your uintuos(4) driver is very attractive.

Does your uintuos(4) support pen pressure and tilt?
I am using Wacom pen tablets with Oshima-san's xf86-input-usbtablet.

https://github.com/oshimaya/xf86-input-usbtablet

I need pressure and tilt support for pkgsrc/graphics/gimp.

Thank you.

--
Ryo ONODERA // ryo%tetera.org@localhost
PGP fingerprint = 82A2 DC91 76E0 A10A 8ABB  FD1B F404 27FA C7D1 15F3