Re: re-enabling debugging of 32 bit processes with 64 bit debugger

On Sat, Jun 29, 2019 at 12:42:50AM +0000, Paul.Koning%dell.com@localhost wrote:
> I'm baffled that this is even debatable.  The system supports running
> 32 bit code in a 64 bit system.  Obviously you must be able to debug
> such processes.

I totally agree, this is a must. Some architectures making it a PITA to
support properly is no excuse for not doing at least a best effort thing
(besides I don't see how the x86 mess would not apply just the same to a
"native" i386 debugger).

Martin