Re: missing memory with uefi

On 2/05/19 5:51 pm, Michael van Elst wrote:

> On the other hand, the types are mapped to a few BIOS memory types
> before combination. Even this map should shrink that way to only
> a few entries unless the stripped parts vary a lot between "available"
> and "reserved" or contain lots of holes.

the stripped parts were all "available" and I didn't notice any holes
but comprised

42 pairs of
xxxxxx/yyyy available [BootServicesData]
yyyy+1/zzzz available [BootServicesCode]

then
12 pairs

then
52 pairs

then
10 pairs

(I have the 12 photos of the screen I took to get this, but didn't
really want to transcribe the lot)

cheers
mark