re: fallthrough and breaks in drm and atheros codes

> I am not sure if the following is correct, so I am posting it here instead
> of committing...

see my post to source-changes-d -- most of these should
be ignored for warings already, so i'm curious why you
had to fix them.

wrt what is correct, i found several fixes needed by our
copy of upstream code were already upstream, so it was
easy to determine what was right for those ones.

i doubt anyone can really tell you about nouveau fixes
except upstream.

.mrg.