Re: nouveau: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 works well in DVI but not in VGA

Le 2018-12-30 08:33, Frédéric Fauberteau a écrit :
Le 2018-12-29 23:14, maya%netbsd.org@localhost a écrit :
Can you show the glitch as a picture? thanks!

Last time I had visual glitch it was because nvidia hw needs a high
alignment (256 bytes).

It looked like: http://i.imgur.com/4f6rFVs.jpg
(It was PR 51181)

Wow, my case is not as catastrophic as your one.

Actually, we could think there is no problem:
https://i.imgur.com/oIazYeg.jpg

I tried to zoom to show the noise but the result with the camera
sensor is not the same as with my eye sensors:
https://i.imgur.com/dsyJlTA.jpg

It looks like a problem of sync.

I tested with Debian GNU/Linux Live and I get the very same problem when Linux switch to high resolution.

Not sure if it is not a hardware problem (card release in 2004).

I close the PR... I did not open :)