Re: Time to merge the pgoyette-compat branch (take two)

Martin Husemann wrote:
> Also I wonder if we could do some nm digging and awk scripts with tsort
> to find potential symbol collisions or missing symbols not properly
> covered by module dependencies.

BTW, I'm working on Lua bindings for elftoolchain [1]. In principle,
it should be a better alternative to nm+awk hacks but I'm not sure if
the code can handle all required functionality. You're welcome to take
a look :-)

[1] https://www.github.com/xmmswap/luaelftoolchain

--
Alex