HEADS UP: drmkms update incoming

I'm going to start an automated process to update our DRM/KMS graphics
drivers.  I've been working on this in Git, and I have a script to
apply the changes to CVS as long as they apply cleanly.

IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG AND THIS NEEDS TO BE INTERRUPTED: log into
www.n.o and run

touch ~riastradh/public_html/tmp/20180827/kill

and my script will stop committing.

PLEASE DO NOT COMMIT TO sys/external/bsd/drm2 UNTIL I AM DONE!

I realize the tree does build right now.  With any luck, when I am
done, it will build.  If there's any fallout, I'll pick it up in a few
hours.

If you touch sys/external/bsd/drm2, then the tree may be broken for a
lot longer, because I will first have to hunt you down and put you in
a straitjacket and force you to watch cultural CVS reeducation videos
until I am done.