GSoC 18: Kernel Address Sanitizer, Final Report

Hello Everyone,
    I have had an amazing summer working with the NetBSD Foundation as a part of GSoC'18. I would like to update the everyone about the progress that I have made during this period.
  During the third coding period -
More details on the same has been posted on the NetBSD blog. All of the code that I have contributed lies in my Github fork of NetBSD.

I would like to thank my mentor, Kamil for his constant support and patient guidance. I also extent my thanks to everyone in the community who have patched in whenever I have had trouble.

--
Regards,
  Siddharth M