Re: 8.0 performance issue when running build.sh?

I would be interested to finish that off, I need to make some time to get to doing it though.

I have been sitting on some changes to veriexec for ~ years that change it from locking everything to using reference counts and condition variables which removes some nasty hacks I did.  I have not committed the changes because the kernel would sometimes deadlock and I was having trouble tracking down why.  Perhaps I was looking in the wrong spot for the error and it was fileassoc all along that was causing the deadlock.