Re: repeated panics in mutex_vector_enter (from unp_thread)

> If you've not made any changes to the hardware or software
Well, the machine may experience a greater fork rate than before.

> have you tried looking at the hardware logs kept by the IPMI BMC board?
There's nothing relevant in there besides when I disabled one of the PSUs
to verify my monitoring would recognize that.

> Bad memory?
I only use ECC memory.

PS: The machine just paniced again.