Re: ddb input via IPMI virtual console

> Can I have ddb input multiplexed from both PS/2 and USB?
To elaborate: I have

uhidev0 at uhub5 port 2 configuration 1 interface 0
uhidev0: Winbond Electronics Corp Hermon USB hidmouse Device, rev 1.10/0.01, addr 2, iclass 3/1
ums0 at uhidev0: 3 buttons and Z dir
wsmouse0 at ums0 mux 0
uhidev1 at uhub5 port 2 configuration 1 interface 1
uhidev1: Winbond Electronics Corp Hermon USB hidmouse Device, rev 1.10/0.01, addr 2, iclass 3/1
ukbd0 at uhidev1
wskbd1 at ukbd0 mux 1
wskbd1: connecting to wsdisplay0

and during normal operation, the virtual console does work as expected.
It's only when the machine panics that I can see on the virtual console what
I would see on the VGA monitor, I just can't enter ddb commands.