mutex question

Hello,

    The FreeBSD 802.11 code is using a call to mtx_sleep().  The define is:

#define mtx_sleep(chan, mtx, pri, wmesg, timo)                          \
        _sleep((chan), &(mtx)->lock_object, (pri), (wmesg),             \
            tick_sbt * (timo), 0, C_HARDCLOCK)

Just in case I can save time by getting an answer by asking before digging deep ...
does anyone know what I should translate this to in NetBSD?   Our mutex routines
do not appear to have any similar call.

--Phil