./build.sh -k feature request (was Re: GENERIC Kernel Build errors with -fsanitize=undefined option enabled)

Hi folks,

On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 07:11:19PM +0800, Harry Pantazis wrote:
> Continuing..
>
> This first errors are located in
> src/sys/external/bsd/drm2/dist/drm/i915/intel_ddi.c and are specific
> to the switch statement concerning that the case flags are not
> reducing directly to integer constants.

I'd like to request a -k flag to ./build.sh that as with a normal make(1)
continues to build as much as possible. This will result in reporting all
errors in one go without needing the 1st to be resolved before the 2nd is
showing up!

With regards,
Reinoud