Re: secmodel_securelevel(9) and machdep.svs.enabled

Le 25/04/2018 à 19:47, Alexander Nasonov a écrit :
Alexander Nasonov wrote:
Alexander Nasonov wrote:
When securelevel is set, should be lock 1->0 change for
machdep.svs.enabled (and possibly for other sysctls related
to recent security mitigations)?

Can I commit the attached patch? (doc update will follow)

If I don't hear any objections, I will commit the patch soon and
I will request a pullup to netbsd-8.

Alex

Yes, it's fine. I've never taken care of securelevel, but your change
can't be incorrect. Perhaps I would use just KAUTH_MACHDEP_SVS instead
of KAUTH_MACHDEP_SVS_DISABLE, in case another operation gets added in
the future, but that doesn't matter.

Maxime