awge0 and 100mb?

Hi,

Anyone had, er, fun trying to get awge0 to connect at 100mb?

I foolishly changed the hub that my working odroid c1 was connected to
and after that packets refused to flow (other end didn't see them).
Switching it back restored connectivity.  After some thrashing about I
noticed that while the good hub does 1gb the bad one does only 100mb
(confirmed by ifconfig).  It could be the hubs, but given that when
they are connected packets flow, I'd suspect not.

Currently working up a kernel more recent than NetBSD 8.0_BETA
(ODROID-C1) #1: Wed Mar  7 09:03:51 UTC 2018

Andrew