clk_set_parent() by name ?

Hello
right now, at last in the arm/sunxi port, for clocks with MUXes we never
explicitely set the parent: we use whatever is there at boot.
For the display drivers I need to set the parent, as this is not setup
(or not completely setup) by u-boot.

Looking at what we have now, I see 2 ways for doing this:
- clk_set_parent(). But this one takes a "struct clk*" as parent,
  and I don't have this handy in the driver. There is clk_get(), but it
  need the ckock domain, which I also don't have it in the driver.
  There is no clk_get_domain()
- clk->set_parent(), which takes a clock name. But for this I need to
  use a struct sunxi_ccu_clk * instead of struct clk *.

So what should I do to solve this ? Introduce clk_get_domain() or
clk_set_parent_byname() in sys/dev/clk/, or use struct sunxi_ccu_clk in
the sunxi drivers ?