Bunch of bugs reported by Ilja van Sprundel

I've just mostly finished viewing the recording of Ilja van Sprundel's
"Are all BSDs created equal" 24C3 talk.
It looks like all the reported NetBSD bugs have been fixed (by Taylor
Campbell, if I recall correctly) more or less overnight, however this was
shortly after -8 had been branched. Though, I don't see any pull-up request,
neither to -8 nor to -7 or -6. Am I missing something? Is this on purpose?
Has this just slipped through?

Perhaps, someone could explain to him there's no such thing as a patch for
-current and there's no SA because there's no pull-up.