BUFQ_READPRIO & BUFQ_PRIOCSCAN

Hello,
I was wondering what the status of the BUFQ_READPRIO & BUFQ_PRIOCSCAN
kernel options are. The comment on all but the i386/amd64 kernel configs
are that it is experimental, whereas on i386/amd64, BUFQ_PRIOCSCAN is
enabled by default.

Does the comment need updating (I'm happy to do it) or is it deemed
experimental on anything other than i386/amd64?

I've been running the macppc 8.0_BETA kernel with the BUFQ_PRIOCSCAN
option enabled for a couple of weeks without any crashes, I/O
performance is bit of a different question in my scenario as the system
is running from a USB flash drive.

src/sys/arch/amd64/conf/GENERIC:
# Alternate buffer queue strategies for better responsiveness under high
# disk I/O load.
#options 	BUFQ_READPRIO
options 	BUFQ_PRIOCSCAN

vs

# Enable experimental buffer queue strategy for better responsiveness under
# high disk I/O load. Use it with caution - it's not proven to be stable
yet.
#options 	BUFQ_READPRIO
#options 	BUFQ_PRIOCSCAN

Sevan