Re: Attaching to an attribute

On Thu, Dec 07, 2017 at 23:07:47 +0300, Valery Ushakov wrote:

> However config(1) instead of providing single wildcard parent spec
> seems to instantiate parent specs for all parents it's seen that carry
> the attribute.

Bah, my emacs has too many buffers.  Apparently I was looking at the
kernel config from a different architecture.

Astonishingly, i386 and amd64 GENERIC do _not_ have

  wsmouse* at wsmousedev?

wildcard attachment and instead use separate attachments for each
parent.  I'm overcome with nostalgy, but this probably should be
fixed, it's not 1990s anymore.

-uwe