Re: FFS corruption

On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 03:38:32PM -0500, Mouse wrote:
 > dholland's identification of the overwrite data as inodes certainly
 > does feel provocative, but I'm not sure what to make of it.

Inodes and data blocks should appear in strictly disjoint regions of
the fs image. Therefore, either something is *very* badly borked or
your theory about overlapping images is the best explanation.

Another possibility is that the dom0 fs is corrupt. Has *it* been fscked?

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost