re: kaslr: better rng

> Well, we could indeed extend /var/db/entropy-file. However, I would really
> prefer the random area to be generated from a previous run of the system, and
> not from the bootloader taking a seed in the file. Unless there is a
> combination of both?

it would be nice if the lack of this file wasn't a major problem
and that, eg, if rdrand was available it would be used as a seed
instead/additionally

the two cases i see this regularly are pxe booted systems and in
the installer, both a fairly important cases so i think supporting
them as well would be worthwhile.

.mrg.