Re: intel sgx support

I guess the question is what you'd use it for.  SGX is...considerably
less general than one might hope.  Though it does look well suited for
running -- let's say -- a video codec you want to keep Secret From The
World.

It's also not available on server processors, last I looked, which takes
out a whole class of use cases.

Thor

--
  Thor Lancelot Simon	                                     tls%panix.com@localhost

  "We cannot usually in social life pursue a single value or a single moral
   aim, untroubled by the need to compromise with others."      - H.L.A. Hart