RE: how to tell if a process is 64-bit

Hi,

> In a cross-platform process utility tool the question came up how to
decide if a process is 64-bit.

> https://github.com/giampaolo/psutil/issues/1102
>
> What's the best answer for NetBSD?

If I understand correctly, you want psutil-based scripts -- which seem to
be written in Python -- to be able to ask "is-64" about other processes?
I suppose you are therefore interested in knowing the base ISA of a given
process from outside the process?

(As others have mentioned, you might instead, or additionally, be interested

in the emulation that's in use.)

Are you looking for the system calls, or the python equivalents?

Can you clarify?

Best regards,
--Terry