Re: Some issues with x86's TLS [amd64: USER_LDT (and wine)]

Hi,
I've ended up with [1]. Adrien Fernandes tells me that with this patch
applied, Wine works. There are still several problems with the packaging,
because it is a netbsd32 process and it has several 32bit dependencies.

Few people have shown interest in this, so if someone comes up with a
functional pkgsrc package, I can arrange to make the patch compatible with
Xen and optimize it a bit. Otherwise, that's it

[1] http://m00nbsd.net/garbage/ldt/amd64.diff