Re: Go on NetBSD needs love

On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 09:41:27AM -0700, Brad Fitzpatrick wrote:
 > I only identified it as a kernel crash the other day. We had assumed it was
 > our bug prior to that.
 >
 > But many similar looking bugs exist already:
 >
 > http://gnats.netbsd.org/44402
 > http://gnats.netbsd.org/42319
 > http://gnats.netbsd.org/52065
 > http://gnats.netbsd.org/46224

Those are all completely different bugs; the only thing they have in
common is the kernel-level equivalent of SIGSEGV.

 > >     https://github.com/golang/go/issues/20836

leads to
   https://github.com/golang/go/issues/14127
which leads to
   http://gnats.netbsd.org/50730
which is fixed but the fix is apparently not in 7.1.

Also, tech-kern is the list for kernel issues. Adjusting accordingly.

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost