Re: Introducing localcount(9)

> Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 15:06:57 +0800 (+08)
> From: Paul Goyette <paul%whooppee.com@localhost>
>
> Based on the feedback I've received, I will only be committing the
> new localcount(9) primitives at this time.  Other changes to the
> devsw and autoconf frameworks still need some more time to come up
> with proper designs, and then implementation.
>
> The commits I'm going to make will require a kernel version bump, so
> if anyone else has anything going on and wants to "ride the bump",
> please let me know so we can coordinate.  I'd like to get this done
> within the next 24 hours unless there's some need for delay.

Do we need a kernel version bump just to add symbols?  Old modules
without localcount(9) won't be affected by the new symbols; any new
modules using localcount(9) will fail to load in old kernels anyway
because they refer to missing symbols.

Otherwise, sounds good, and thanks for all your effort doing the hard
work to make this happen!