Re: x86: per-cpu tmp vas

I have committed the patch.

After digging deep into the linux kernel code, I figured out that my CPU *does*
support PMCs; they are just not related to any cpuid and other stuff. It would
help a lot if cpuctl could report PMCs based on the CPU family.

On average, I could measure that the number of DC_refills_sys events does not
change, but the number of DC_refills_L2 is divided by two. This performance
improvement is probably negligible though.

Maxime