Re: amd64: USER_LDT (and wine)

Le 06/02/2017 à 18:11, Maxime Villard a écrit :

It should be solved now (see my mail to coypu).

Implementing USER_LDT actually requires much more work than I first thought.
There are many assumptions in the amd64 code about segment selectors, and they
are all false if we allow these selectors to have different locations - which
is what USER_LDT does.

I am going to slowly fix them all, and I'll come back here later.