Re: New option BIOHIST

On Sun, 25 Dec 2016, Paul Goyette wrote:

I had a couple of people tell me (after working on a rather thorny
issue) that a new option BIOHIST (similar to KERNHIST/UVMHIST) might
be useful to have.  So, I've gone and implemented it!  Diffs and
sample output are available at www.netbsd.org/~pgoyette/

Code reviews would be appreciated, as well as any objective opinions
on whether this should get committed.  (It would, of course, be turned
off by default.)

BTW, I'm planning to commit this in the next 24 hours, unless there's
some major objections.

| Paul Goyette     | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:      |
| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com   |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd.org |