Re: Howto use agr to aggregate VPN tunnels

BERTRAND Joël <joel.bertrand%systella.fr@localhost> writes:

> 	Hi,
>
> 	I have seen in manual :
>
> There is no way to configure agr interfaces without attaching physical
> interfaces.
>
> 	Is tap considered as physical interface or not ? tap has MAC
> address thus I think that is not a limitation. And agr created with
> tap0 and tap1 uses tap0 MAC address.

They are not actually physical of course, but I don't see any reason it
should not work.   However, if no one has tried and fixed any bugs that
stop it from working, it might well not.   So I suspect digging in with
gdb or printf might help.

Also, I would suggest setting up agr with two normal ethernet interfaces
to be really sure you are doing everything else right.