Re: spkr vs spkr_synth module

On Sat, 10 Dec 2016, David Holland wrote:

On Sat, Dec 10, 2016 at 10:00:30AM +0800, Paul Goyette wrote:
> Yeah.  Too bad we don't have the ability to enumerate the set
> of "all <insert attribute here> platforms".  We have the same
> issue with building pci driver modules for only those platforms
> that have pci ...

Maybe if modules interacted with config(1) correctly :-)

Feel free to update src/doc/TODO.modules    :-)

| Paul Goyette     | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:      |
| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com   |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd.org |