Re: ugen vs interfaces

	Hello.   Setting aside your confusion about interfaces and how they
map to device nodes in the /dev tree for the moment, I'm curious what
you're trying to do with this thing that can't be done by using it when it
attaches as ucom(4) and umodem(4) devices?  If you get a ucom(4) device,
then talking to it is just like talking to a tty(4) port, using /dev/ttyU0
or /dev/ttyU1, as appropriate.  Are you just trying to understand the
interface thing or is there a specific task this thing does that the
ucom(4) driver doesn't let you get at?
-thanks
-Brian