Re: PCIVERBOSE causing kernel stack overflow during boot - why?

On Tue, 18 Oct 2016, Paul Goyette wrote:

Just as an added experiment, can you try to boot the non-PCIVERBOSE kernel, and at the boot prompt enter

	load pciverbose

before actually booting?

As far as getting a back-trace, you could set DDB_COMMANDONENTER="bt" in your config file ....

The dmesg looks interesting, especially with that strange pci9 bus. My machine has a similar "management devices" pci bus.

Also, if you have installed pkgsrc/sysutils/pciutils it would be useful to get the output from

	lspci -tvnn

Otherwise, please provide output from following two commands:

	pcictl pci0 list -N
	pcictl pci0 list -n