FUA and TCQ (was: Plan: journalling fixes for WAPBL)

> The whole point of tagged queueing is to let you *not* set [the write
> cache] bit in the mode pages and still get good performance.
I don't get that. My understanding was that TCQ allowed the drive to re-order
commands within the bounds described by the tags. With the write cache
disabled, all write commands must hit stable storage before being reported
completed. So what's the point of tagging with cacheing disabled?