Re: hw.acpi.sleep.vbios

We can do better. 0 is a reasonable default for when a kms driver is attached, but will usually fail in other cases. I've commited the following change:

  http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2016/09/21/msg077860.html

Now the defaults work like this:

  If KMS driver is attached, =0
  If non-KMS driver is attached and VGA_POST option is present, =2
  If non-KMS driver is attached and VGA_POST option is absent, =1

Cheers,
Jared