Re: What is the best layer/device for a write-back cache based in nvram?

JLRG> 1- There is no need to use parity map for the RAID 1/10/5/6. Usually
JLRG> the impact is small, but it can be noticeable in busy servers.
EF> I don't notice it.
JLRG> When there is a crash, the time to rebuild the raid < 1min?
I said I didn't notice an impact. Of course I do notice a massive performance
gain when needing to re-build the parity.