IIs factible to implement full writes of strips to raid using NVRAM memory in LFS?

I would like to implement this in LFS:

Write full stripes to RAID 5/6 from LFS using a NVRAM card or similar:

For this, the segment would be written to a NVRAM card or similar.
When the full segment is written to the NVRAM card, it would be
written to the raid as a full strip, without penalizing because of the
raid. I have have thought for easy implementation in increase/decrease
the size of segment on LFS, for that it is multiple of the stripe of
the RAID device.

Question: Is it a small/medium/big project?

At the moment I am reading code/fixing bugs that I found/helping to
stabilize code.

I suppose that it will take +  yeae for me to understand fully LFS (my
pace is slow, because work and family).