Re: GSoC-2016

Hi,

Finally I am done with a part of htree index directory write support. My driver can add new files in htree index of a directory if the directory is already htree index created. So, it is useful for reading and writing in disk images created in by Linux OS and will be following traditional link-list style directory structure if index is not already present.
I would like to continue the work for full htree index directory write support after the GSoC, as some issues are to be resolved which needs significant time. What you advise? Should I begin with Testing and Documentations/blog writing  which is also remained to complete and to be submitted to Google by Aug 15.

Regards
Hrishikesh