Re: dump to cgdNb device

    Date:        Fri, 17 Jun 2016 00:21:13 +0100
    From:        Alexander Nasonov <alnsn%yandex.ru@localhost>

  | Ah, I misread your sentence. savecore understands -N but I didn't try
  | it.

Last time I tried it, it failed.   As I recall (it was a while ago now,
and so may have been fixed in the interim) the techniques savecore uses
for the "currently running kernel" case (which is assumed to be /netbsd)
and the -N case (some kernel running some other time - even if it is
-N /netbsd) were quite different.   I suspected the -N code might have
bit rotted, but never investigated enough to find out what, where, or why.

kre