Re: Introduce curlwp_bind and curlwp_unbind for psref(9)

On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 10:26 AM, Paul Goyette <paul%whooppee.com@localhost> wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Jun 2016, Ryota Ozaki wrote:
>
>>> Perhaps the name should be `curlwp_bound_restore' or something else to
>>> emphasize this, but I haven't come up with one that I like better on
>>> aesthetic grounds.
>>

>> - curlwp_bind and curlwp_unbind
>> - curlwp_bound_set and curlwp_bound_restore
>> - curlwp_bound and curlwp_boundx
>>
>> Any other ideas? :)
>

> - curlwp_bind and curlwp_bindx ?
>
> (I like x for exit, and prefer a present-tense verb vs past tense.)

Sure.

Actually curlwp_unbind implies that it tries to clear the flag
as joerg confused. And x is familiar for us (because of splx)
and it implies that it tries to restore the original state.
(but I'm not sure it's really better than the others.)

Anyway I prepared another patch for curlwp_bindx:
  http://www.netbsd.org/~ozaki-r/curlwp_bindx.diff

  ozaki-r