Re: [patch] remove luactl require

> [1] is a patch that removes luactl command to require a module; as
> Mark suggested, it should be up to the script being loaded to issue
> 'require' on modules.
>
> [1] https://netbsd.org/~salazar/patches/bye_require.patch
>
> Comments?

- The manpage date fields needs to be bumped to reflect the date of the change
- Since we change the behaviour of sth that was in a release, we need to think about backwards compatibility.  Maybe leave
the require handling code in, when COMPAT_7 is defined.
- Is struct lua_require used elsewhere?  If not, it’s definition could also be deleted (I did not check)

Oh, and before removing the require command line option, make sure all libraries can actually be loaded by using the require command in a Lua state (i.e. write a small test script).