Re: luactl & Lua standard libraries

A few more thoughts on this:

In fact we should actually remove the option to require modules into staes from the command line completely.
After all it is up to the code being loaded to „decide“ what it requires and what not.

Maybe we could have some white- or blacklist that defines which modules are allowed to be loaded.

This is already partly done by the flag that controls whether „require“ is available to a state or not.

An option to load „standard libs“ is wrong, e.g. os and math can not be available in the kernel.

- Marc