Re: gpio interrupts

bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost (Manuel Bouyer) writes:

>I'm not sure I understand what you mean. If I unmask interrupt, of
>course an interrupt can happen when the callback return (as interrupt
>is unmasked).

mask_interrupt();
- can an interrupt still occur here, maybe the write was asynchronous ? */
- can another CPU still run a handler for a previous interrupt ?

unmask_interrupt(); - does a pending interrupt call the handler here? */
- or only after the function returned ?
- on which CPU ?

If we still need memory barriers, xcalls and mutexes to make this a
safe operation, then it probably doesn't need to be extra fast.

                                Michael van Elst
Internet: mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost