Re: pserialize-safe queue(3) alternative

   Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 17:50:56 +0900
   From: Kengo NAKAHARA <k-nakahara%iij.ad.jp@localhost>

   I have a question. It seems that pslist_writer_insert_after() does not
   change old entry->ple_next->ple_prevp. I think pslist_writer_insert_after()
   may be only used to add last element. If that is correct, I think
   "pslist_writer_insert_last" might be better for the function name.

Oops!  Good catch.  Obviously I need to write some automatic tests for
this.