Re: RFC: nexthop cache separation

On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 12:52 AM, Christos Zoulas <christos%zoulas.com@localhost> wrote:
> On Apr 6, 11:53pm, ozaki-r%netbsd.org@localhost (Ryota Ozaki) wrote:
> -- Subject: Re: RFC: nexthop cache separation
>
> | I set up an nfs client on NetBSD and an nfs server was Linux
> | (that I can set up quickly :-/).
> |
> | So you set up an nfs server and nfs client(s) and
> | the panic happens on the server, right?
>
> My nfs client is linux, and yes the panic happens on the server.
> I also have 2 interfaces and use it as an IPv6 gateway.

It seems that just setting up an nfs server and IPv6 gateway
and providing some load by nfs clients (and IPv6 traffic)
cannot reproduce the problem. Could you please provide more
details setups: the kernel configuration, nfs setups and outputs
of netstat -nr/arp -na/ndp -na/ifconfig/ps xa (in a private mail
if confidential).

Thanks,
  ozaki-r