Re: dtrace(1) error in the kernel built by build.sh kernel=GENERIC

   Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 20:04:01 +0900
   From: Kengo NAKAHARA <k-nakahara%iij.ad.jp@localhost>

   When I use the kernel built by "build.sh kernel=GENERIC" (the source is
   updated at March 31), I find dtrace(1) error which prints the following
   message.
   # dtrace -n 'proc::: {}'
   dtrace: invalid probe specifier proc::: {}: "/usr/lib/dtrace/psinfo.d", line 46: failed to copy type of 'pr_arglen': Type information is in parent and unavailable

I think this is a symptom of the overflow of CTF data in the kernel
when compiled with debug data enabled -- but if we omit debug data
then I think the functionality is substantially reduced.  Someone^TM
needs to find a way to fix the CTF overflow properly.