Re: Potential problem with reading data from usb devices with ugen(4)

	hello.  A patch would be great!  I realize I may have to back port it
to NetBSD-5, but I'm ok with that .
	I do plan to make these changes to ugen(4) part of -current, but I
wanted to be confident that my fixes work reliably in my known working
environment before I move them to -current.  I'm getting closer.
-thanks
-Brian